Imagine if welcome to nightvale was narrated by Cas
somebody art this pls
david tennant is on the cover of my college textbook
Imagine the person who did this though
Just like “I am going to make the fangirls fucking freak when they get their textbooks and the publisher won’t ever know the chaos I’ve created. SO MUCH POWER. AH EHEHE. HE.”
Aw I’m pretty popular I guess. Though as of late I have not been posting much on this blog. I hope I can get back to it.
Anyway, I’ve seen a few gifs when the show first came out, but I haven’t really seen anything about it since then. So there isn’t much of a fandom. But if you search in the “Arrow” tag, I am sure you can find people who post it and follow them :)
(If you want a blog that I actually update go follow my personal blog petrichorandrose Nbd, just letting you know)
If anyone is into Arrow and posts things about it go follow!
According to Doctor Who TV, Moffat says that:
- Moffat is pretty certain Capaldi will keep his native Scottish accent for the role
- At the moment, they’ve only discussed Twelve’s costume in the lightest terms
- Moffat wanted to flip the switch the other way after having two youthful and accessible Doctors in a row
- He’s going to be an older, trickier and fiercer Doctor
- “Just as Clara’s learning to have a proper old crush on him, suddenly he’s Malcolm Tucker!”
- Moffat thinks it’ll be fun seeing Clara cope with the Doctor being completely different…
- …”I think the fun story will be – and we have the opportunity here – is this is what regeneration can do to you. He can be very, very different.”
- “People really love Jenna, so we make the Doctor quite difficult…”
- …Moffat likens the situation to Tom Baker’s first season: “He’s really quite difficult to take at the beginning, and you’re very grateful that Sarah and the Brigadier are there to reassure you.”
As per usual BBC’s video embedding sucks, so here is a link.
Guess who is taking off work on Sunday?
According to Doctor Who TV:
A special programme on will air this Sunday 4 August at 7pm on BBC1 entitled Doctor Who Live: The Next Doctor. A deliberate disposable repeat of Celebrity Mastermind is currently listed in the timeslot.
The show is going to be filmed in front of a live studio audience with Zoe Ball unveiling the next Doctor. The show will also feature interviews with past Doctors and companions.